View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Oude Werf Hotel
Known as the oldest hotel in Stellenbosch, Oude Werf Hotel, part of the Vineyard Hotel Group, is a precious landmark of history in this quaint but lively university town. Set in the heart of the Cape Winelands, there are countless estates with incredible vintages perfect for a day of wine tasting.
As the eye takes in the glorious sweeping vineyards, architecture reflecting the rich heritage of this town abounds: signature gables and thatched rooves of Cape Dutch houses give way to both Victorian and Georgian designs. Museums, galleries and markets abound in this culturally rich and diverse area while the restaurants, bistros and pubs provide a variety sure to satisfy any taste. For the nature lovers, there are countless hiking routes, horse riding paths and mountain bike trails to explore. Just outside town are three marvellous golf courses as well as many wildlife sanctuaries.
With just 58 rooms, guests enjoy a luxurious experience at the Oude Werf Hotel which is both exclusive and intimate. Keep up-to-date with complimentary Wi-Fi, catch a movie on the flat screen satellite TV or simply relax by the pool, knowing your accommodation strives for green, sustainable tourism.
- Set in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands
- Focused on sustainable tourism
- Great area for horse riding, mountain biking and hikes
- Great and varied dining culture
- Amenities include 58 rooms, pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, secure parking, flat screen TV with satellite channels and toiletries